Telephone: 01206 700 197 Email:

Expert Witness

Your Expert Witness At Better Prepared

Whether you need a valuation as part of a matrimonial settlement, probate matter or advice on value, defects or lending policy process for court, we have the in-house expertise to help.

It is a sad fact of life that disputes over property such as houses, flats and land can arise. In such cases, the expert opinion and advice of a qualified Chartered Surveyor is vital so that you are able to understand the position that you find yourself in and to obtain the relevant evidence to support our case.


Such circumstances may include:

  • Matrimonial settlements
  • Probate valuations
  • Valuations for taxation purposes
  • Other residential property-related disputes

In these cases you need a Chartered Surveyor who is experienced in these areas and can act as an Expert Witness should a case need to be settled through the courts.

Our team at Better Prepared are ideally placed to assist you in these matters and would be happy to answer any queries or questions you may have in regards to acting on your behalf in such a matter. 

visit for more information.